Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 10, 2009

24 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd Trimester

24 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd trimester
Baby G is the size of a half gallon of milk this week and weighs in at about 2 lbs.

info from: parents.com

How far along? 24 weeks/ 7 months

Total weight gain/loss: 8.8 lbs. I gained 7 pounds from last month to this months check up. Holy...happy holidays! Talk about yummy Thanksgiving food! But my doctor said I'm ok and on track. Considering how I've gained only a total of 8.8 pounds in my pregnancy, and she only wants me to gain 20.

Maternity clothes? Daily.

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty great these last couple days. So that is wonderful, my leg cramps seem to have slowed down during the middle of the night.

Best moment this week: Hearing good reports on the baby today from the doctor, and getting to spend 3 whole days off w/ Orion!

Movement: Lots and lots every day! I've determined that Baby G is a night owl. She moves a lot during the evenings. Especially when I lie down for bed she's awake.

Cravings: Not really craving anything special.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas & My Brother's wedding coming up.

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: None.


image from: istock photo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...