Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 29, 2009

The Bump Fairy: 27 weeks

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 8.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? duh.

Stretch marks? none.

Sleep: leg cramps and peeing...nuff said!

Best moment this week: I know this might sound weird to some or vain but getting my hair cut & hi lighted this week was the best. I haven't had a hair cut since May and I was well over due, and now I feel more like myself. And for all Mom's and Mom's to Be you know this is a big deal to feel beautiful during this stage of life.

Movement: She's a night owl, what can I say?

Cravings: Milk.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: none.

Belly Button in or out? in.

What I miss: nothing at the moment.

What I am looking forward to: seeing family & friends next week.

Weekly Wisdom: I've been reading this great book called Five Star Families, and I'm really enjoying it. It's got all sorts of great advice. Stay tuned for my review!

Milestones:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...