Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 15, 2009

A Little Holiday Cheer for the Door

A little holiday cheer for the door was in order. I only have one wreath for my door and it's a fall one. I usually hang up a welcome sign, that has interchangeable signs for the seasons. But, this year I decided to invest in a holiday wreath we could have for years to come.

Couple criteria:
1. It had to glitter
2. It had to be reasonably priced

I've been looking at wreaths for weeks now and I even found one on Black Friday but didn't get it. So when I went back yesterday to buy it, of coarse it was gone. I've been looking at tons but I wanted to find one for under $20! I snagged this one yesterday at Marshall's for $16 w/ tax. Not bad huh?




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...