Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 3, 2009

The Bump Fairy: 23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks/ 6 months

Total weight gain: 8.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, pretty much daily!

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: I've been waking up almost nightly with cramps in my legs and a charlie horse too!

Best moment this week: Finding some clothes that are cute and that fit. I know it seems silly but at this point anything that allows you to feel preggo & cute is a BIG plus in my book. I got a cute new dress that I think I'm going to wear to a couple baby showers and my Brother's wedding rehearsal.

Movement: Lots and Lots of movement, I LOVE it!

Cravings: Pop, which is really weird because I never really had it much before pregnancy, but every now and then I would love a nice cold Dr. Pepper!

Gender: Baby Girl

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Our Dr. apt next week!

Weekly Wisdom: none.

Milestones: none.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...