Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 23, 2009

26 Weeks

26 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd trimester
Since I haven't posted any full length pictures of me since pregnancy here's one outside our Casa @ 26 weeks!

This week has been pretty good, I had an ultrasound at 26 weeks to check on my partial placenta previa condition. The verdict: it's moving but it hasn't moved far enough. The doctor would still like to see it move .2 cm and then we'll be in the clear. So, I go back in 6 weeks for another check up. So we'll see.

I've been having lots of leg cramps this past week. They hurt. Everything checked out ok at the doctor this week.

How far along? 26 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd trimester

Total weight gain: 8.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, everyday. Mostly maternity jeans. I'm still able to fit into a lot of my tops.

Stretch marks? none.

Sleep: This week I've been waking up twice a night w/ leg cramps and bathroom breaks.

Best moment this week: Getting to see our girl at the ultrasound, I think she's going to look just like Orion.

Movement: Lots and lots. She's a night owl, and moves a ton during the night especially when I lay down for sleep.

Cravings: Crazy milk cravings for some reason.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: none.

Belly Button in or out? in.

What I miss: Being w/ family this week. We're in AZ for Christmas since we're traveling back in 3 weeks for my brother's wedding.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas this week!

Weekly Wisdom: none.

Milestones: none this week.


Pretty sure that's Orion's nose and lips. She's going to look like Daddy!
I love how she's sleeping with her hands up by her face.
She was yawing and moving her mouth a lot during the ultrasound. She even stuck out her tongue a few times, so cute.
The chord is wrapped around her face in these next few ones.

Profile view.
It's a girl! Just making sure again!
One of my faves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...