Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 22, 2009

New Year, New Blog Design

Have you noticed any awesome changes today?!!! So with the new year upon us, I've been thinking a lot about this little blog of ours we (I) started almost two years ago and what new direction it would take in 2010.

I decided that a new blog design was in order. I have to say BIG thanks to Stephanie over at Dirt & Lace Designs who was an absolute delight to work with when it came to this redesign. I knew that the things/features I wanted were out of my comprehension and she turned out to be the perfect person for the job! She was so great to work with and took to all my suggestions.

Remember my Worley House stamp? She did amazing things with it and worked it into the design. And she by request took my existing header and made something wonderful! If you're looking for a blog design check out her site, she's super easy to work with and very affordable! I can't say enough good things about her!

Some new and exciting features that I'm thrilled about:

Did you happen to see the little image next to our web address? Well, it's called a favicon and we got ride of the boring Blogger "B" and added a more Worley House touch!

We have a great new menu under the header that will point you to some fab Worley House reference points. I hope it's easy for you to navigate and oh so helpful! More to come later this week in the Ava's Closet link. Stay tuned.

And, to your top right corner is our new Blog button for you to grab and post on your sites/blogs and spread the Worley House love!

I'm excited about all these great new changes, it's just one small step towards taking us in a new direction for the new year!

What do you think?

I'd love to hear your comments on the new design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...