Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 1, 2009

Let the Season Begin!

24 days till Christmas!

I have all my shopping done, that makes me excited!

Our house is decorated for the season!

And planning is underway for a Worley House Christmas, this year will be a little different as we're not traveling anywhere for Christmas since we have my brother's wedding the first of the year. We're staying here in AZ and having an Arizona Christmas. It'll be the first time we won't see either side of the family, and even though that's tough for me I'm looking forward to Orion and I spending the holiday just the two of us and creating more traditions of our own.

Christmas is my fave Holiday hands down, I love everything about this time of year!

Our tree:
Orion and I started a little tradition when we got married, each year we take a picture of us on Christmas and put it in a picture ornament frame and hand it on the tree! So far we have two, and I'm looking forward to adding the 3rd this Holiday season!

Our mantle:
I'm so excited to have a mantle in our new place! I've been hanging our stockings on our bookshelf since we got married and this year I was so excited to decorate a mantle and hang our pretty stockings. I can't wait to buy Baby G a stocking for next year!

What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?

Where will you be spending the Christmas season?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...