Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 10, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho Home for the Holidays

As we settle into a new year there are somethings that I'm dreaming about adding to our home. Some decor & design improvements that will sparkle and shine well after the Holidays are over. Here's some of my wish list for our home:
***
Hmnes Nightstand
$59
Ikea
We've been talking about investing in the night stands that match our dresser for a while now, and I think it's time to. We do a lot of reading at night and I journal at night and so I think it's appropriate to finally invest in them.

***
Expedit Bookshelf
$49
Ikea
Since getting rid of our spare bedroom furniture to make way for Baby G's nursery, we've lost some much needed storage and office space. My idea is that I'd like to get a smaller bookshelf to put in our hallway to house our printer and books that are overflowing on our main bookshelf. I really like the size and simplicity of this one. I think it'll fit our purpose.
***
Liatorp White Table
$249
Ikea
















We really need to invest in a new table, one that will fit for more than 2 guests at a time. This one expands, which I love so we can make it larger or smaller depending on our needs at the time. I'd like to pair it with chairs that we can refinish in black with a toil pattern on the chair cushions.
***
White Frames
$4.99-19.99
Ikea


There are two monogram projects that I'm going to be working on for our home in the coming year and these white frames are going to be perfect for it. Also, I want to add some to Baby G's room to put her awesome newborn session that I'll be shooting! I want to make a little gallery out of these frames for her room.

We do things in stages, as we can afford them when it comes to new furniture and changing the decor of our house. So, it may take us all next year to finally get all this stuff but when we do I'll be sure to post new pics of our pretty things.
Images: Ikea.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...