Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 28, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Natalie Grant's Blog


She's one of my all time favorite artists, her music just grips me, makes me think, and I love her voice. What I love more is her testimony and message of hope that she's bringing to young girls everywhere with her story of overcoming an eating disorder, and helping sex slavery in America and other countries with her Home Foundation. She's more than just a pretty lady with a beautiful voice.

I had the chance to meet Natalie Grant back in 2005 when I picked her up from the airport. We were both speaking/ singing at a girls' conference in Minnesota. She was just delightful and wonderful to meet. She even featured and linked Worley House from her blog.

Jump on over check her out, and listen to her music if you're not already a fan. I can't wait for her new album to come out soon!

photo credit: nataliegrant.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...