Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 17, 2010

34 weeks:: 6 weeks left!

This week has flown by for us here. I started the week off with a Doctors appointment on Monday morning. Everything checked out ok, we're not dilated yet which is good cause she's needs to cook in there a few more weeks till she's full term. But, I've decided I'd like her to come a week early. We start going to the doctor every week now, so I have another appointment next Monday.

Tuesday, I finished up the changing pad cover. The last project that I wanted to accomplish in her nursery. So glad the nursery is done now.

Today, Orion and I had a little date. We went to Desert Ridge [a shopping center here] grabbed some Starbucks and sat in the courtyard and talked. It was such a beautiful day, so we had to take advantage of it. It was awesome. I love spending time together like that, spending little money or none at all and making it about each other.

Orion has become increasingly helpful over the last couple weeks. I love how involved he is and how much he wants to help me during this pregnancy, I'm so great ful.

I've been feeling more and more tired these last two weeks. I feel like I can barely get out of bed sometimes since I'm having a hard time moving around freely these days!

Sunday, I'm looking forward to my baby shower here in Arizona with my church family.

Can't believe how fast this time is flying by. It's amazing, when you start this process you think 9 months is going to go by slowly or you think 9 months is a really long time. But, the Lord has a method to his madness. He knows we women need 9 months to prepare and take it all in. I've been great ful to have these 9 months for just that reason, but now I am ready and excited for her to get here.
The video below, is a quick video of her kicking. I finally was able to get her to kick on camera for us. She starts in right away moving towards the left, you have to watch closely. Enjoy!

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 16 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, daily.

Stretch marks? Yes, just noticed a few red-ish marks across my lower stomach.

Sleep: I don't sleep, I've pretty much come to terms with this for now.

Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery. It's finally done, and I'm really glad that it's one more thing checked off our list!

Movement: She's moving a lot, it's crazy. Mostly at night still.

Cravings: Sweets! What's up with that? I finally got my DQ ice cream cake for Vday!

Gender: Baby Girl.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Sleep and being able to move freely with out feeling like I just ran 5 miles!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday!

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: We're going to the Doctor now on a weekly basis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...