Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day: How We Celebrated!

We had a really great Valentines Day! I started out the morning by getting up really early to make Orion breakfast in bed and cinnamon rolls before church. I made him a pretty tray and included the card I made for him earlier in the week.
After church Orion and I wanted to do a picnic in the park. My friend told me about Fountain Hills Park and it sounded cool. But, she didn't tell me how to get there so we asked another friend for directions. Long story short we ended up driving around for 2.5 hours getting lost and then finally finding it. We finally made it, had our picnic and watched the fountains!


Our picnic basket was filled with all sorts of goodies!
We came home that night and grilled steaks and ate outside on the patio! It was bliss, being able to sit with my love discussing each other, our changing family and dreaming dreams for the future! After dinner got a movie and curled up on the couch. Orion got be DQ ice cream cake for my Valentines present [since I'd been craving it all week] isn't that sweet?
Orion eating his breakfast in bed!

A perfect ending to a perfect day! I felt loved and cared about and that's what's most important about this day, and everyday for that matter.

****
The winners of the giveaway are Jessica & Alicia. Send me your addresses girls [andreaworley@live.com] so I can send you your clips!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...