Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 22, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Talkbox



We've been MIA for the last couple weeks with my Blog Roll Monday posts, but it's back and today we're featuring one of my fave blogs to read! Talkbox, is written, by my good friend Courtney Feia. She happens to be an amazing worship leader at High Point Church, awesome graphic designer and all around amazing gal! She did the logo designs for my photography company and designed my promo cards too. I'm forever grateful to her for making Photos by Andrea look very awesome and professional!

Her blog is filled with random musings, liker her Craigslist find of the day and her worship sets from Sunday morning! If you're in the mood for something fun and creative she's your gal! Check her out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...