Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 26, 2010

Friday Frills: Let's Shop!

It's no secret, I love to shop. Most women do, don't we? One of my fave places to find unique things is meetmark.com Mark, is the "little sister" let's say to Avon. It's a fresh line of young and hip make-up and accessories. I've been loving them since I was in college. I buy all my make-up from Mark. I used to use all Clinique products (and sometimes still do, I have some faves) but for the most part all my make-up goods come from Mark, I love them. They are just as amazing as expensive brands in the department stores but super affordable. And even though you have to ship these products, they always have a FREE shipping special to make it easy on you.

Here's some of my recent fave finds from Mark, take a look you might fall in love too.
Loving this necklace, it's pretty and simple and goes perfect with this dress below:
I love this dress, I think I might have to get it for when I loose all this pregnancy weight!
I also like this shirt dress, wouldn't it be great for Spring with leggings and cute sandals!
This bag is pretty sweet too, I like it in black but it also comes in another color too for those that want a little punch of color!

Mark Jewel, is one of my go to scents. It smells sooo good, and isn't the bottle pretty too?!
Here's some of my go to beauty products that I always have on hand from Mark, it's the ones that keep me coming back every time:
These little gems are called Mark Hook-Ups; you can mix and match these little tubes of gloss, mascara, eyeliner, perfume, etc. The possibilities are endless, my fave are lip gloss. I love having two colors to make a perfect shade. $5/each
Mark Mattenificent Pressed Powder; I found this stuff and swapped it for the expensive Clinique stuff and haven't looked back. I love it. I usually order two at a time just so I can have an extra on hand cause I go through this stuff fast! Love the price too $8!
Mark Make It Big Mascara; love this mascara! It's thick and makes your lashes look full & thick! $7

If you want to pick up these products click here, and happy shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...