Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 22, 2010

Arizona Baby Shower

This past Sunday, I had a baby shower here in Arizona. It'll be my last shower before Ava comes. I'm so grateful for the ladies at Destiny Church that came and blessed Orion and I with such wonderful gifts for our new baby. We love and appreciate you all so much!
The beautiful spread, the shower was hosted by Beverly & Jessica! They did a fantastic job and thought of every detail. Take a look:
Me, with the pretty cake. It was almost to pretty to eat....almost!

Didn't they do an amazing job coordinating everything with her Oh La La Nursery?!! I think so, I just love this pattern.

We played a few baby shower games, which I was not so good at. I'm convinced that once I become a Mom I will then dominate at baby shower games. For now, no more tasting icky baby food for me!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...