Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 2, 2010

32 weeks/ 8 months/ 3rd trimester

This has been an exciting week for us here already, and it's only Tuesday! Monday, I headed to my regular Doctor for a routine 2 week check up, now we're going every two weeks soon it will be every week as we get closer and closer. Everything checked out ok, and I was able to ask some much needed questions to ease my mind about labor and delivery [for now at least.]

This morning, I headed back for my 4th and final ultrasound to check on my placenta to see if it has moved, and PTL it has moved! The news that I've been waiting to hear or not hear. Now, I'm no longer in the high risk category and on to a normal delivery, which means no C-section.

It was great getting to see Ava again this morning, she's grown so much in these last 6 weeks since I last got a glimpse at her. I think she's looking more and more like Daddy these days, the lips, nose and chin I'm pretty sure all look like Orion's. But, she does seem to have my chubby cheeks though. Maybe I'll dig up some baby pics so we can compare the two.

She now weighs in at 4 lbs. 2 oz. And is doing really well, a good report today from the Doc. Here's a few ultrasound pics @ 32 weeks and 3 days! Only 8 more weeks to go.
Her face looks a little smashed cause the chord is floating around near her in some of these.

Look at those lips & cheeks!



Her leg!

Side profile, She looks like Daddy!

How far along? 32 weeks & 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: 14.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, daily.

Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: Sunday night I didn't sleep at all. I made up for it Monday afternoon and took a 2 hr. much needed nap. Last night was ok, we'll see how tonight goes.

Best moment this week: Getting to see our girl, and hearing that my placenta has moved and I don't have to have a C-section anymore. No longer high risk.

Movement: Lots and Lots, in fact she was moving today during the ultrasound. The tech thought it was funny that she was moving so much.

Cravings: Sweets & milk, which probably aren't good.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in, but it's making its way out.

What I miss: Being able to sleep.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my maternity picture proofs in the mail, can't wait to see them all & share!

Weekly Wisdom: "Don't worry, by the time they give you drugs the hard part is almost over"-lady @ church this week.

"You can have an epidural up to 9 cm." - my doctor.

Milestones: We now have a bassinet by the bed, crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...