Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 25, 2010

Sweet As Apple Pie

I admit, I've never fully made an apple pie from scratch. I've always used store bought crust and fresh apples. Now, there's nothing wrong with this method but I wanted to try my hand at making a pie totally from scratch. I found a recipe from one of my Longaberger cook books and went to town last night it was a labor of love. Took longer than I thought it would, and I wasn't sure how it would all turn out but in the end it was delicious!




Before going into the oven.

Cool down.

This dough is thick & flaky


Doesn't it look amazing!?! The house smelled of wonderful cinnamon and baked goods! I love it, and it tasted amazing too! Hubby was pleased, he gave it a 10! Not bad for my first time baking an apple pic totally from scratch!


What have you conquered in the baking world lately?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...