Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Blogaversary!

Today, is our 2nd Blogaversary here at Worley House! I couldn't be more excited that after two years we're still blogging our little hearts away [mostly me.] I'm amazed at how much in the last two year being apart of this little world has shaped me. I've met tons of "blogging" friends and I feel inspired everyday by them daily as I read their thoughts, feelings, and ideas. And how their personalities jump of the screen.

I started this blog hoping to keep family & friends updated since we didn't live near all our family, not knowing what life of it's own it would take. I think I'm still surprised everyday that someone actually reads it, but so appreciative of those that do and leave your thoughtful, sincere comments.

This blog for me has morphed into much more than just a way to keep in touch with my family and friends. But, it's challenged me in my writing and creativity much more than I ever thought possible. This year we did a blog re-design, added new features and made the blog more about "They Worleys" even though I'm the primary writer Orion does read it and add his suggestions.

Thanks for taking this journey with us! To celebrate our 2nd blogaversary I will be having a special giveaway on Monday! Stay tuned to enter and win!

Happy Blogging Everyone!

images via google

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...