Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 7, 2010

Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood

I love this video, it was just released this week. Carrie Underwood has been one of my favorites since she was on America Idol. Hubby likes her cause she's from Oklahoma!

She does it again with another amazing song, with powerful words. The love the way her music connects hearts and people, isn't that how music and lyrics should be? A way to connect emotions that people can't even speak sometimes in a single song.

I actually sat and cried my eyes out as I listened to the words of this song and just how true and powerful they really are.

If you haven't seen video yet, click and watch below. Enjoy! [and maybe bring the tissues too]

I don't feel like it's so sad, but I feel like it's more about HOPE than anything else. That no matter what we're going through it's only temporary and there's hope on the other side of what you're going through.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...