Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 16, 2010

Nursery Reveal: Ava's Oh La La Nursery

I'm really excited that the nursery is finally done. I'm debating about adding some other touches but for now I'm really excited that it's all finished! It ended coming out exactly the way I pictured it. I wanted it to be a transitional nursery one that wasn't to babyish and that she could easily grow into.


This little chandelier was a inspiration from Pottery Barn, that I whipped up on my own for a fraction of the cost. It's so pretty and simple, I love how it turned out and how it looks in the room. 


Custom Artwork I made.

The dresser was a Craigslist find for $50. The lamp we bought from Target and the baskets on top are filled with hair clips & headbands.


These wooden letters were made by my Sister, she gave them to me as a shower gift. I love how they turned out they go perfectly in her nursery. I added the ribbons on top to hang them.

Our crib is the Graco Lauren edition. I made the crib skirt for it. We painted the stripes on the wall as well. All the paint is Olympic in Black Magic, Vintage Lace & Pink Stork.


This picture, and the mirrors below were the inspiration for the room. I bought them at JoAnn Fabrics a while ago. They go really great in the room!



The baskets for the changing table came from Bed, Bath & Beyond. They silver rings match the ones in the curtains perfectly. I love how it all tied together. I also made the changing pad cover from some flannel fabric. 


This little rocking chair was mine as a kid, that I re painted white. The little sign is from Hobby Lobby, I got it for Orion for Valentine's day!






It's pretty perfect, I can't wait to bring her home and have this be her room. I can't wait to watch her play here, it's become one of my favorite rooms in our home. And, I've had so much fun over these last few months painting and creating things for her room it's made me feel closer to her, and I've added my own personal touches to make it special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...