Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 27, 2012

Coffee Date & Some Random Thoughts

Happy Friday friends! Welcome to a coffee date and some random thoughts going on in my mind today.

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you once again my cup is filled with tea. (non-caff) And then I would tell you that my mind is filled with lots of random thoughts today. Sit back, grab a cup and enjoy!

Photobucket

*Maybe it's the fact I am preggers, or maybe it's because of my insane desire to throws things away but I'm having a serious de-cluttering weekend. I've already packed up three bags of clothing to donate, and a box of books.

Photobucket

*I think Ava maybe dropping her nap time soon, or at least cutting it shorter. This makes me sad.

*We've been fighting tantrums with her lately. This is interesting.

*Potty training is not happening like I thought it would.

Photobucket

*I can't believe that summer is almost over, but it doesn't feel like it since it's still 115 degrees out. Sunny all the time, and I don't have kids that go to school to make me feel like summer is over.

*Never buy crayons from the Dollar Store, they aren't worth the dollar. And I just threw away all of Ava's crayons this morning. There's a reason Crayola is still in business.

Photobucket

*I started a 'to-do' list this morning, and I already feel overwhelmed.

I'm so glad we could sit and have coffee this morning, I'm enjoying these coffee dates. I think they're a great way to get personal and share some fun aspects of our lives.

What would you tell me today if we were sitting down for coffee?

*Once again I'll be linking up with the lovely Alissa from Rags to Stitches. 

Psst...the winner of the DoStix giveaway was announced. Go here to see if it was you! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...