Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 12, 2012

She Reads Truth

A couple weeks ago I was following some tweets and some ladies were hash tagging #shereadstruth. I wanted to see what this was all about. She Reads Truth is a community of women coming together to read the Bible together. Holding themselves accountable to each other.

What an awesome idea to read the Bible together, in a community. This is what the church and faith is about. Building up a community of believers. Helping each other, and coming together for the common cause of Christ.

I've been reading a long for a few weeks. Today they started a new plan, and I wanted to encourage you if you aren't already reading the Bible daily or if you need some accountability in this area too, join along with the #SheReadsTruth community and join me.

Photobucket
join my on Instagram here: photosbyandrea

I've been so encouraged by this, and there's something special knowing that a group of ladies are reading the same thing, writing about it and growing in their faith together. 



SheReadsTruth


Follow along with the community reading their blog. 

Let me know if you join in on the community, I'd love to see you there! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...