Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 26, 2012

Shopping with DownEast Basics & Blogger Meet Up

I love these nights when the blogging community has a chance to meet up and connect. This time it was over some good shopping, yes please sign me up! There's a great group of Arizona bloggers right here, and it's always really fun seeing all these ladies.

Photobucket

Down East Basics hosted a shopping night for us, and this time we got to bring a friend to join in on the shopping goodness. I brought my friend Erica, and we enjoyed a night kid free while our husbands watched the babes!

Photobucket

Down East is a brand that I really love wearing, I actually shop there quite a bit and having been working my Down East pieces into this ever changing preggo body and having quite a bit of luck with their clothing this pregnancy even though it's not maternity wear. Every time I wear something from their store I always get compliments, my Easter outfit was from Down East too! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love all the girly prints, ruffles, accessories and skirts! I could probably go broke buying skirts and tops from this store. And, the thing I love most about this brand is how modest and cute everything is. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Couple of my fave AZ bloggers: Kimberly from A Night Owl & Destiny from A Place for Us! Check out their blogs they are some awesome ladies with lots of talent!

Visit the Down East Basics website here.
Visit them on Facebook here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...