Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 20, 2012

Pretty Little Business Card Holder

I've been thinking a lot about my shop and marketing items I want to implement. When Lifestyle Crafts sent us the newest collection for Fall there was this cute little business card holder. I knew it was perfect for what I wanted to add to my shipped packages.

Photobucket
I started by cutting my die shape.

Photobucket
Glued the edges together to make the pocket. 

Photobucket
Slipped in my business card, on the back is a special discount code for customers when they place another order. It's kinda like a sweet surprise.

Photobucket
Added a "thank you" tag to the front using a stamp, and some 3D foam stickers. 

Photobucket
Here's the finished product! All ready to be placed in packages for orders! It's all in the details, and I think this is a perfect special touch to what will be coming in the mail for each client. 

Snag yourself some of the awesome Fall collection using my code:
WORLEYHOUSE for 20% off your orders. 
Photobucket
go here to shop. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...