Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 9, 2012

Quinoa with Black Beans and Corn

Photobucket

Happy Monday friends!

This little recipe is actually very filling. More filling than I thought it would be, we had it as our main dish.

Ingredients
1 cup quinoa cooked according to package directions
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 handful of cilantro
2 juiced limes
1 avocados sliced into chunks
salt to taste

Cook quinoa, once cooked turn down to low and add in the black beans and corn. Stir heating through, then add in the cilantro and the juice of two limes and salt. Once everything is cooked through add the avocados and serve.

Yum!

Let me know if you make this for your family, I was surprised as to how good and filling it actually was. I'd never tried quinoa before and I have to say that I really liked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...