Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 3, 2012

Creating Pantry Labels with Lifestyle Crafts

I've been working on organizing my pantry and cleaning it out for a few weeks now. I finally decided that I needed to do some labeling.

Using the Pocket dies from Lifestyle Crafts I made some awesome itty bitty labels for my kitchen pantry.

Photobucket

I cut out a bunch of them to use on my canisters. My canisters are from Ikea, and I really love their size and shape. They fit well in my pantry.

Photobucket

Using a Sharpie pen I wrote on my labels before putting them onto my canisters. Not all of them needed to be labeled because they are clear and you can see through them. But there were a few items that I wanted to label so as not to get confused on the contents.

Photobucket

Here's my canisters before labeling.

Photobucket

And after simple labels made with some left over Avery labels, using the Pocket die from Lifestyle Crafts. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

You too can take advantage of all
the awesome products that Lifestyle 
Crafts has to offer, but using my 
discount code to save even more!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...