It's been 565 days since Orion and I said "I do."
Can we really call ourselves Newlyweds?
When do you stop saying you're a newlywed?
We're coming up on two years this summer, and my how the time has flown! I can hardly believe it. I think after two years I'll stop referring to us as newlyweds.
A ton has happened in 565 days; here's just a few highlights:
- Orion celebrated 1 year at the bank
- I got a new job
- I started working with Miss Twin Cities
- I started my own photography business
- Orion got credentialed with the AG
- we celebrated our first anniversary
- We got a puppy
- we bought a house
- I lost my job
- We left HPC to pursue work with Master's Commission
- Orion celebrated 2 years at the bank
There's no telling what could or will happen in the next few months as we approach 2 years, one things for sure it better be good.