Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 20, 2009

Countdown to Miss America: 1 day!

Less than 24 hours from now, I'll be on a plane to Las Vegas for Miss America. Actually this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready for Night 2 of preliminaries! I can't wait. But, before I go I need to pack and get things ready to leave. No, I haven't started packing, that's my mission for tonight! Hey, I've got all my outfits planned out in my head! Heck, I'm a pageant girl...they've been planned for weeks now! :)

I've been calling Kathy & Judy for 2 days now, getting the scoop and staying posted about Angie's week. It'll finally be nice to be there tomorrow! Here's a few more pics from Angie's week, as we get closer and closer to the crown:


Day 3: The 52 Miss America contestants made an appearance at the annual fashion show in Las Vegas! Angie, is in the middle 8 crowns in from the 1st row.

Day 3: The ladies visit the go cart track to benefit the CMN in Las Vegas! Angie, is in the top row first one on your left.

Now, I am off to mystic tan, pack and get some beauty sleep!! See you i Vegas tomorrow!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...