Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 10, 2009

Counting down the days till Miss America:

As you know, I am headed to Miss America soon! Just one more week before I leave to go to Vegas for the pageant. I am looking forward to this, it's been a dream of mine to go see the pageant LIVE and this is the first time I have ever been able to go. Kathy, Judy and I will be headed to Vegas on the 19th. We're all going to be staying together, going to prelims everynight, and tradeshows. I can't wait. We're also going to have our very own Miss Twin Cities and her Mom there with us, it's going to be an awesome week.

Today, us committees had a local meeting with the Miss MN Board, then this afternoon we had Angie's gown showing and send off party for Miss America. It was our chance to see her wardrobe and talent before she heads to Vegas for Miss America on the 15th. It was awesome. I can't post any pictures of her actual wardrobe till later when she's in Vegas. (it's top secret people, till then.)

I'm planning on blogging and taking lots of pictures each night that we're in Vegas. It'll be a whole series while I'm at Miss America. You can follow along with me and my journey to Miss America. Here's a few pictures from today that I can show you:

Me and the lovely Cori (Kathy's daughter and my friend) at the send off party.


Christine (Brooke's Mom), Brooke (Miss TC '09) and Judy at the party.


Our Committe with two of our girls. (Sara come home soon to us)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...