Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 25, 2009

Miss America 2009....

........Is Katie Stam from Indiana! This is Indiana's first Miss America win! This has been a truly awesome experience to get to come to Miss America and see the pageant first hand, and get to be involved in so many activities. I have had a blast!! On to the pageant, it was an awesome night. I sat in the seat with my score cards in toe, and made my predictions. I picked 10 of the Top 15, then when they narrowed it down I picked 10 of the Top 12, and then again I picked 5 of the Top 7, and I picked the winner in the end.

A few hi lights: Miss Iowa!! So proud of my home state, what an amazing young lady.... and man can that girl tap!! I was so impressed, 2nd Runner up!! Congrats, Olivia. Getting to see Angie on the Miss America stage was so fun. She did such a good job, we're so proud of you!!
Just in case you missed it:

Earlier today, we went to the Miss America book signing party. That was so much fun to see all my favorite Miss America's and get my picture taken with them, like shameless groupie!
At the book signing, waiting in line.

Me with Miss America '06 & '07 Jennifer Berry, and Lauren Nelson...both from Oklahoma!

Miss America 1996 Shawntel Smith and myself...she's an Oklahoma girl too!

All of us on the final night.

Waiting for the show to begin. To see more of my pics from Miss America 2009 click here.

A side note: I picked 10 of the Top 15, 10 of the Top 12, and 5 of the Top 7, and I picked the winner! I should have made some bets on this! ;)
























LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...