Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 8, 2009

The BIG Game!


Tonight is the BCS play off game between the Oklahoma Sooners and the Florida Gators. If anyone knows my Hubby they know how much he loves OU football! Nothing else matters come fall, but college football. And tonight is the BIG game! I was not fully aware of just how much my Hubby loves OU when we got married, but in the last year and a half I have come to know just how much his love and devotion goes for them! Tonight we will be watching the game with a bunch of other Sooner Fans, over a pot of chili and a fire.
I hope they win, it's been a sad last couple years with 2 losses, and one sad Hubby to follow! I have one thing left to say;
Boomer Sooner!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...