Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 18, 2009

Countdown to Miss America: 2 days!

It's 2 days till I hop on a plane and head to Vegas for Miss America! I am getting so excited, I just got a call from my Co-director Kathy. They left for Vegas this afternoon, and made it there safely. The closer it gets, the more excited I am! I haven't started packing yet, but I'm super excited to get dressed up every night for the preliminaries and watch Angie compete. Hopefully I'll get to blog daily about my adventures, so stay tuned for that. And, if you haven't caught any of the episodes yet for Countdown to the Crown, the last one airs this Friday night before the Miss America pageant in TLC! We're all wishing Angie the best of luck here from Minnesota! You make us proud girl!
Day 1: Angie left on Thursday, for Vegas. Here the girls are making their very 1st appearance in Vegas! Angie's in the second row 6th in from your left!
Day 2: The ladies make a stop for a Gondola ride, and flip pacakes for a cause at IHOP! She's the on the top row 2nd one in from your right! Can't wait to see her take the Miss America stage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...