Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 23, 2009

Countdown to Miss America: Day 3 of Prelims

Today, was filled with all things pageant and Miss America. We woke up early and headed to the trade show. Where Brooke tried on fabulous gowns, and picked out the winner of a swimsuit. It was awesome! I also loaded up on a pageant girls best friend; rhinestones! With the purchase of my Miss America ring, and pin! We all ate lunch together, before heading out onto the strip for some sight seeing. I haven't been to Vegas for like years, the last time I was here was when I was 14, so it was awesome to walk the strip and see the changes.

Tonight began night 3 of prelims. Tonight Angie performed her talent; "You Done Own Me" by Leslie Gore. She did a phenomenal job tonight, she sounded great! Tonight's prelim winners were:
Night 3 Prelim Winners:
Swimsuit: Miss New York
Talent: Miss Vermont (vocal)


Our Troop, getting ready to head into the theatre for night 3!

Brooke and I withe Erika Dunlap (Miss America '04)

After the show we all headed to the ballroom to visit Angie. Where Brooke and I proceeded to scout out as many "formers" as we could and get our picture taken with them! Then we retreated back to the hotel for some much needed rest! Tomorrow, we have a break in competitions till Saturdays pageant. I'm headed out tomorrow to spend the day with my Aunt who lives here in Vegas. I'm super excited to see her. It's going to be a fun day. Don't for get to watch TLCs Countdown to the Crown tomorrow night, and vote!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...