Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 22, 2009

Countdown to Miss America: I'm here!!!

Well, it's 12:58 AM here..that means it's 2:58 AM at home with the time changes, but I am here!! And so excited! This afternoon my plane left at 4:15 pm, and got into Vegas about 5:15 pm. The flight was good, little turbulence but that's it. My Aunt Kara picked me up from the airport. It was so awesome to see her smiling face when I got off the plane. She then took me to my hotel to meet up with Kathy and Judy, where they had dinner ready and waiting for me. Then it was time to get dressed and ready for the show. My Aunt dropped the 3 of us off at Planet Hollywood where Miss America is being held.
Now, on to the good stuff...... tonight was night 2 of preliminary competitions. Angie competed in swimsuit and evening gown! It's amazing to be here, a life long dream of mine to come to Miss America. The theatre is amazing, the atmosphere is so cool. It's pretty neat to see the state contestants on the Miss America stage.






Night Two Prelim Winners:



Swimsuit: Miss Mississippi



Talent: Miss Georgia









Us with Angie after night two of prelims.
After the show there was a state visitation, where we were able to see Angie for the first time. It was awesome to see her all dressed up, and so excited! Tomorrow, is night 3 of prelims. Angie will be doing her talent tomorrow night. It's going to be exciting!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...