Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 1, 2009

A Worley House Year in Review

Happy New Year! I hope that you all had a great Christmas. Today is the first day of a brand new year. Hubby and I spent New Years Eve out to dinner, and then met up with some friends. As we head into 2009, I'm taking a look back at the highlights in our lives during 2008! I can't believe how fast a year goes by....here's all the highs, lows, joys...and everything in between.

2008
January- Orion and I rang in the new year downtown at the hotel. Excited for a new year with my new job...and everything ahead of us.
February- We celebrated our "first" Valentines day as married people! We also celebrated Orion's 1 year at US Bank.
March- We started house hunting.
April- My nephew Collin was born. My sister's 3rd baby! We also found a house, and signed the papers closing at the end of the month.
May- First of the month we moved into our new house, and had a house warming party at the end of it. We also traveled to Oklahoma to visit friends and family and be there for Kyle's wedding.
June- A few more summer wedding were in the works for us, and I was busy picture taking! We headed to Iowa for my family reunion. And Angie was crowned Miss Minnesota the same weekend.
July- We celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary! It went by so fast! Orion got me a puppy, and we named him Bentley.
August- Things slowed down a little before the rest of the craziness of summer came.....
September- My little brother turned 20! Can't believe it! We went home to celebrate.
October- My brother left for Basic Training. We traveled to Boston for our friends wedding. Came back.... Celebrated my 26th birthday, I lost my job this month...... and Miss Twin Cities & Miss Capital City were crowned.
November- Orion turned 31!!! We left HPC, and headed to Celebration Church to help start Masters Commission.
December- We celebrated Christmas for the very 1st time just the two of us, before traveling to Iowa to be with family. Orion started training into a new position at the bank.
Today is the first day of 2009, don't ask me what the year holds... I don't know. I wouldn't have expected half the things that happend in '08.... I have no idea what the next year holds for us. But, I know it's something amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...