Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 26, 2009

Viva Las Vegas- Part 3

This post is coming to you from my office at home, but I had to include the last few tid bits of my trip.

Sunday morning after Miss America, was like wow! I can't believe the week is already over, it went by so stinkin' fast. It was such a fun trip though! Hopefully one of our girls will make it there next year and we can go again!

Sunday morning we packed everything up as we had to check out of the hotel at 10 am, our flight didn't leave till 7 pm though! Kathy and I walked the strip, ate breakfast, had a Starbucks, and went shopping. Then we headed back to the hotel to relax, before leaving for the airport at 4 pm. We chilled out in the airport and ate dinner. This day was filled with tons of waiting around.

When we got to the airport, I had a most interesting time going through security. My suitcase weighed 57 lbs, and so I had to take stuff out of it. My laptop was raided, and I was asked to take my sweater off since they had to pat me down. It was so weird, and I just wanted to get on the plane.

We finally got into Minneapolis at 12:25 am, and after waiting a half and hour for our bags we finally got our luggage. During that half hour was filled with tons of laughing, and Judy was so annoyed with the teen sitting next to us tapping her cell on the counter. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or maybe it was cause it was late.... but it sure was funny, and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It felt really good.
Now I'm back home, slept in this morning, watched all the Miss America interviews on all the talk shows this morning, and I am attempting to un pack my suit case. Here's a few photos from my last day in Vegas:



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...