Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 31, 2010

Miss America 2010

Although, I was not in the audience this year to watch Miss America I sat at home with my usual scorecard in hand, narrowing down the delegates one by one, and making my predictions. It was an interesting year, a lot of my initial delegates didn't make it into the Top 15, which threw me off a bit. But after hearing some of them speak and go through the different phases of competition is was clear why Miss Virgina was named Miss America last night. I sat here with Hubby before the announcement, and said Miss VA is going to win!

The new Miss America 2010 is Caressa Cameron of Virginia. She's the 3rd Miss VA to be crowned Miss America. And, I have no doubt she'll do a fantastic job. Congrats!

Also, BIG congrats go out to our very own Miss Minnesota, Brooke Kilgarrif for being nominated as a Quality of Life Award finalist & for winning a Non-Finalist Talent Award! Both very huge accomplishments at Miss America!

Miss America 2010
Caressa is crowned by Miss America 2009, Katie Stam
In Evening Gown by Sherri Hill
Singing Listen from the musical Dream Girls
Caressa won a Prelim Talent Award for this performance earlier during the week.

photos via Miss America Organization

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...