Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 27, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: A Place For Us

I discovered this blog almost a year ago, I immediately fell in love with Destiny's decorating style, her sense of humor and her adorable family! Let me introduce you A Place For Us, if you've never read this blog before get ready because you'll be hooked. 

Over the past year I've been inspired by her many home decor projects, and her baking abilities just to name a few. Once I discovered that she and her family live right here in Arizona I was even more excited that she was local and secretly hoped our blog friendship would blossom and one day we'd meet. Last weekend we finally did, and I can say that she's just as genuine and sweet in person as she comes across on her blog. 

If you haven't heard of her blog or checked it out before, I invite you to take some time to catch up on her blog. And have a pen handy to write down all the inspiration you get from her sweet blog and for all the projects you'll be drooling over and dying to try next! 

Happy Monday Everyone! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...