Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 22, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Jessica from The Bormann Twins gave this "lovely" award to our little blog here tonight! Jess and her Hubby Keith are parents to twin boys, that are oh so adorable! I went to high school with Keith, they live in Minnesota and I've been following their journey since their twins were born. 

Thanks for the award Jess! Now onto the rules of the award:
*****


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered (Not all of these are "newly discovered").

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

Here are the 15 blogs I chose:

I hope you find some great new amazing blogs with some of the winners I've chosen. These ladies inspire me daily! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...