Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 17, 2010

Little Bloomers

I wanted to share with you the adorable little bloomers I won last week from Lyndsie Gives Away! They are from an adorable little Etsy shop called Giggles & Grins. I decided to do the monogram in red instead of pink, she already has so much stuff that's pink. Red reminds me of lady bugs and since we call Ava Jitterbug or Buggy I thought it was fitting for her. 

Plus red is sassy, and she needs some sass in her wardrobe! :)
Thank you Lyndsie for hosting such a great giveaway! Head on over to Lyndsie's blog she's got some great give aways going on right now, as well as some great Silent Auction Items to be sold to profit her and her Husbands adoption fund! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...