Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 26, 2010

{DIY} Flower Headband

I saw this great tutorial this week on a blog I was reading. I decided to take the same method and do a little tweaking and make this myself. This is a really easy project however very time consuming. But, I knocked it out during one of Ava's nap times and I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I'm planning on making a bunch to put up in my Etsy shop: Ava's Closet. 

Here's what you'll need for this project:
- 1/2 yd. of fabric in two colors or ones that coordinate well together
- Hot glue gun
- Scissors
- two different size circles (for tracing a pattern)
- 1 headband
- jewels, buttons, or anything you want to go in the center of your flower

Ok, now that you've got your supplies let's get crafting:








Isn't she pretty??!!!?

I'm going to call her Madison. She and her friends will be for sale in Ava's Closet very soon! 


Be Creative Challenge
Week #34

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...