Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 28, 2011

12 in 12: Book #2

Ok, so here's the deal about book #2 on my list. I didn't finish it. I read 4 chapters and I was bored, bored out of my mind. I really hate to say it because it was a book that I'd really wanted to read for a while now, but once I got to reading it I found the story line incredibly boring, slow moving and not holding my attention at all. I've tried picking it up and reading parts just to see how far I could get and hopefully finish it. I tried bringing it to work and reading it on my lunch break and didn't get anywhere with it either.

Photobucket

I feel like I can't do a true review of this book since I didn't finish it, and I hate not finishing books. I really hate that. But, I've been trying to finish it for a few weeks now all while reading my #3 book and just can't do it. So I have stopped and maybe I'll finish it sometime within the year and do a review then. In the meantime I'll be finishing book #3, and I will leave you now with my super non scientific rating system for this 12 in 12 challenge as inspired by Eighteen25's rating system.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...