Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 4, 2011

Day 4 Blogaversary Contest: Blogs & Coffee

We can't have a blog contest with out talking about how much I love blogs & coffee, put them together you've got yourself a fun filled afternoon, a good time waster, and a little joy! As evidence of this lovely print I bought a while ago for my someday office/craft room/Mom Cave! 

Um, I love it a little to much! The smell and the taste mostly. My Hubby knows me well and bought me this for Christmas now I can have even more fun at home. 

Coffee brings people together! It's a cheap date with your Husband, it's a good excuse to get together with the girls! 

Two things *IHeart* among the list of many are blogs & coffee! Since I can't give you a blog, while although I encourage starting a blog as one of the things that should be on every one's bucket list, I can give you coffee!

Photobucket

Starbucks, she's my favorite! And while although I don't really spend a whole lot of time or money these days there I really, really enjoy when people give me Starbucks gift cards! I also buy Starbucks for my Keurig and enjoy it oh so much! 

One lucky winner will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card!

To Enter Day 1's Contest go here.
To Enter Day 2's Contest go here.
To Enter Day 3's Contest go here.


image credit: google.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...