Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 9, 2011

{Ava's 1st Birthday} The Outfit

For Ava's birthday I knew I wanted something special and unique for her to wear for her special day. I'd ordered from Giggles & Grins before and seen these adorable birthday outfits she makes. So that's where I first turned to when looking for Ava's perfect outfit. Here's what we came up with Robyn's help, she's so awesome to work with. She had great suggestions for me on the look and has great pricing. Here's what I ordered:
Front
Photobucket
Back
Photobucket

I also knew that I wanted a tutu or petti skirt to complete the look. I debated about making one or ordering one from some where but in the end I found a really cute one that was what I was looking for. Have you heard of Zulily? They have really awesome clothing, toys, gifts and stuff for Mom and baby at this site all for 40-70% off retail prices! Weekly I get emails on their daily deals, and today I found "thee" perfect tutu addition for Ava's outfit I just couldn't resist getting it.
Photobucket

I can't wait for her party! She's going to be so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...