Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 2, 2011

Day 2 Blogaversary Contest: Meet Mark

Photobucket


I first heard of MARK cosmetics when I was a freshman in college. I started using their makeup and quickly switched from Clinque to them because I loved it so much. I soon signed up to be a consultant because I wanted the discount. Little did I know that it would soon be my gateway to enter into serving in Girls Ministry in churches. The message of the MARK brand is simple; to empower women, to create successful and strong women. I started thinking about this message, and God's view of us as ladies and women. It inspired me to take this message, put my own spin on it from the Lord and encourage young women to live for Jesus and make an impact on the world around them. I used MARK in different settings teaching girls about makeup, hair and beauty but more importantly teaching them about their inner beauty in Christ. And how he viewed them and wanted them to live.

Makeup is fun! It's fun to get dressed up, feel girly, and special. I love MARK's message, and I love finding a great product too! I'm kinda a product junkie if you will.

So, for today's giveaway I'll be giving away two of my fave MARK products! First up, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE lip gloss and lipstick. I carry about ten of them in my purse at all times.


Photobucket
in Berrylicious, you can read more about it here.

Next up, who doesn't love a good mascara? I do. All you need is lip gloss and a little mascara sometimes.

Photobucket
in Raven, you can read more about it here.

One lucky winner will win both of these items!

To enter Day 1 Giveaway Scroll Down or click here.

images from: meetmark.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...