Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 16, 2011

Are You Ready?

For the randomness that is about to ensue in this post????

Eeekk! I can't believe it's been 7 days since I last posted! It seems like these days are just blazing by me. I get home and it's dark, I pick up Hubby and it's darker and much later. We cook dinner, eat, give Ava a bath, get her ready for bed and by the time it's all over it's like 9 pm and I am wishing that I had just a few more hours in the day to get things done but mostly just to cuddle with Ava and my Hubby.

So, what have I been up to besides the normal? Well, here's where it gets random. This is what has been going on in my head.........

I've been busy designing, crafting and making new stuff for Ava's Closet you can check out my latest stuff here. I'm pretty excited about the new stuff running through my head. I feel my sense of style changing in my dress and home and I love the direction its going.

I missed the nine month picture mark, and took ten month pictures instead. I finally got them edited and posted, she's so cute and I love seeing her grow and change these last few months. To see her Ten Month pictures go here.

Remember that love filled holiday we had Monday? Well, we did celebrate. Ava for sure was both our Valentine's this year, we just love her so much. And life is more fun with her and my Hubby together. Orion took both his girls out to dinner that night. We completed the night with a family photo shoot, exchanged cards & gifts. And my lovely Hubby took me to Home Goods to buy a mirror. He's the best.

I've been busy planning/buying and prepping for Ava's 1st birthday for the last couple weeks. I've been saving my coupons and my pretty pennies and getting some great deals. It takes me forever to plan and get party stuff together, but she's going to have the best first birthday eva! Can't believe she turns 1 next month. It's gone by to fast.

And lastly, on the random train today we've been going through a lot of life changes in the last few weeks since our church closed down. We've been faced with a lot of decision making, and I'm not quite ready to share just yet. I will soon.

First we head to Iowa to visit family this weekend and celebrate Ava's birthday & my little brother's engagement with family. We'll be gone till Sunday, and I'm looking forward to seeing family again and spending time with them. Ava will get to fly again on a plane, and see snow for the first time. All experiences camera and documentation worthy.

If anyone is interested in guest blogging here at Worley House shoot me an email at andreaworley@live.com I'd love to have some people guest post while I'm gone seeing family. Since there's not going to be a whole lot of time for anything else but lovin' on family!!!

We're packing tonight, loading the pup up and headed to our friend's house for a sleep over so they can take us to the air port bright and early tomorrow.

Have a great rest of your week lovelies! And thank you for putting up with my lack of posts and randomness today.

Mwah!!

xoxo- AW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...