Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2011

Celebrating Our 3rd Blogaversary

Blogging has been such a fun journey for me. The community of bloggers out there is nothing short of amazing. So many amazing stories I've read, so many awesome ideas, projects and crafts have made my bookmarks bar full to the brim. I count it a blessing to be counted in such a fun and wonderful community. 
When I first started blogging it was a way for me to share life with family and friends who lived so far away, and over the past three years it's turned into so much more. The people that I have met through this little world has blessed my life and my little heart. This little blog has been a form of therapy for me, a creative place for me to share my ideas and what I'm working on, a place to come and be encouraged. A place to encourage others. 
I don't know what else to say but thank you for coming a long this journey with me! For your sweet comments, and making this blog such a positive thing. When I was a little girl, there was a time in my life that I thought I would grow up and become an author. I love writing and sharing my world with others, and some how through this little blog I've been able to see my dreams of writing come to fruition. Each blog, makes me a writer. And makes me realize in life you can have many dreams, and dream BIG and accomplish them all in God's perfect timing. I may never be published, but when I look back over the last three years, and hundreds of posts I can look back on certain times in life and see growth and joy! And, that's enough. 
******

Now for the fun part, the winners:

Day 1's Contest for the $10 Shop Credit to Ava's Closet: Kara
Day 2's Contest for the MARK Products: Jamie Willow
Day 3's Contest for the book Plan B by Pete Wilson: Kristen
Day 4's Contest for the $10 gift card to Starbucks: Tara
Day 5's Contest for the $20 gift certificate to Shey*[B]: Destiny

email me at andreaworley@live.com and send me your address so I can ship your prizes out to you!

BIG thanks to everyone who entered and made this week really fun for me! 

all winners were chosen with random.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...