Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 16, 2011

30B430: 2012 Challenge

Photobucket

For 2012's challenge I wanted to do something because I'm turning 30 next October! So I decided 30 goals to complete by the time I turn 30 years old.

Some of these goals are small, some are big. But, they all are goals or ideas that I've been thinking about that I've wanted to accomplish.

{in no particular order}

  1. Go to a movie solo
  2. Pay for someones coffee at Starbucks
  3. Become a full time SAHM
  4. Build something for our home
  5. Establish an exercise routine and stick with it
  6. Learn to use iMovie & make a movie for our family
  7. Take another photography class
  8. Reach 50 sales in my Etsy shop
  9. Take steps towards having my book published
  10. Bless a family in need
  11. Watch the sunrise and sunset on the same day
  12. Pay off all our debt besides school loans
  13. Do 30 Random Acts of Kindness on my birthday!
Join me in the next 365 days as I try to accomplish every goal on the 30B430 list! I'm excited to accomplish my goals, I'll be blogging along the way sharing my experiences and thoughts as I cross each one off the list!
*****
Check out past challenges here:
2011 Challenge: 12 in 12
2010 Challenge: Be Creative 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...