Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 23, 2011

{Handmade Holiday} Frosted Monogrammed Glass Jar

I'm back to share with you another handmade gift idea. I think this is a great idea for all sorts of occasions. I saw a lot of tutorials on glass etching. I wanted to use mostly what I had on hand so I decided to go another route. The only cost to me was the glass jar & Rustolem paint. The rest of the stuff I already had on hand.

Here's the supplies you'll need for this:
waxpaper
frog tape
Rustolem Frosted Spray Paint {used 50% coupon at JoAnns}
X-ACTO Knife
Printed letter in your choice of size & font
Oversized Glass Jar {mine is from Wal-Mart}

Here's what I did;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then place your cut out letter onto your jar, make sure you rub the tape onto the jar and seal all the edges. 

Photobucket

I just followed the directions on the can, and sprayed it onto my jar. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wrapped the top with a ribbon, and placed a gift card to their favorite restaurant inside to complete the gift. 

Linking Up with:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...