Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 20, 2011

{Our Home} Mantle Re-Mix with #KmartHoliday

I'm excited to show you what I did with the holiday decor items we recently picked up on our shopping trip to Kmart! You can read more about that experience here. 

Sunday afternoon after church I got to work taking apart our mantle so that I could do a little mantle re mix with these awesome pieces I found at Kmart. The first thing I did was add another piece of garland to "beef" it up a bit, I felt like there wasn't enough, and that we need one more to really add an impact and make it "pop!"

Photobucket

Next, I started to add in the different decor items I picked up while on our shopping trip.

Photobucket

Here's some of the items that I used in the garland;
Midnight Clear Glass Bird Ornaments
Midnight Clear Glass Ornaments in Green
Trim A Tree Garland
Celebrations Ornament Hanger

Here's the beautiful after our mantle re mix:

Photobucket

I want to show you a close up of these amazing glass birds, I have a thing for glass birds like this. So when I saw them in the store I knew these glittery, feathery gems had to be mine!

Photobucket

Pretty huh?! Here's another close up of the mantle details again; I just love how much everything sparkles!

Photobucket

I really loved how it all turned out, using some of what we already had but also adding some new fresh pieces makes it such a fun mantle to look at!

If you're still looking for holiday decor head on over to Kmart to do some decor shopping. They have some great stuff at really affordable prices. Right now most everything is 40% off, and I'm sure after the holidays it will be discounted even more. The perfect time to get decorations for next year!

You can see their full holiday collection here. 

If you haven't done so already, become a fan of Worley House on Facebook. It'd make my holiday! :)

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias all opinions and ideas are 100% mine though. As always, I wouldn't endorse someone professionally that I wouldn't personally.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...