Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 31, 2011

Our Christmas Vacation

We've had a great 10 days here in Iowa for Christmas! It's coming to a close, we jump on a plane tomorrow back to Arizona. First we're going to enjoy ringing in the New Year with family tonight. Here's a few high lights from our Christmas vacation.

Photobucket
{Our family on Christmas Eve}

Photobucket
This year it was a lot of fun watching her open gifts. She was really into playing with everyone else's gifts, and not opening her own. It was sorta cute. Christmas is truly magical seen through the eyes of your own child. 

Photobucket
{The Christmas Outfit}

These were some of my favorite gifts to give. They all turned out so cute! My sister bought the girls these matching red skirts to go with their shirts. 

Photobucket
{Our family Christmas Day}

10 days went by so fast! They were filled with lots of wonderful family time. I got to sneak in a date with my Hubby, lunch with friends, and time with my siblings while the Grandparents took the kids to see the Christmas lights. Orion and I teams finally played against each other in a bowl game, his team won which makes me very sad! As we close 2011, I'm thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with. And, very thankful for this time we've had with family during this season. 

I'm also looking forward very much to 2012! We have so many wonderful things on the horizon I just can't wait. I'll be back in a couple days to reveal my word for 2012 as well and start the new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...